Sunday, September 2, 2012

First post!

Hello to everyone that's reading this! I've recently browsed through many blogs and decided to start my own. I have used tumblr but I feel like this kind of blogging site will help me express more of myself than when i'm on tumblr.

A little about me:
My name is Jessica, but I go by Jess, nothing else! I just turned 14 on July 2nd, but I wish I could forever stay young. I have blonde hair, which is natural, and blue/green eyes. I'm short for my age, only 5/3-5/4 ish. I like being short, but the benefit of being taller is that you will be more likely to get accepted into a modeling agency which is something i'm striving to do when i'm a bit older.

So that's all i'm going to say about myself for now, but later on you'll soon find out much more about me!




No comments:

Post a Comment